The Yukon Trappers Association is located in the beautiful wilderness city of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada. We operate out of a log building close to the Yukon river.
- Tuesday to Friday from 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday from 11am to 4pm
- Closed Monday, Sunday and on Holidays
If you arrive at other hours, check next door at the Match Girl Knitting Shop (1867 668 5648) . If Jackie is there she can assist you with YTA business.
- Yukon Trapping Regulations Summary. https://yukon.ca/sites/yukon.ca/files/env/env-trapping-regulations-summary.pdf
- Fur Institute of Canada’s Best Trapping Practices. https://fur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/best_trapping_practices-July-2018.pdf
Trapline Tourism Businesses
- Liard Adventure Tours, email psks2011@gmail. WIR SPRECHEN DEUTSCH.