The Yukon Trappers Association is located in the beautiful wilderness city of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada. We operate out of a log building close to the Yukon river.
- Tuesday to Friday from 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday from 11am to 4pm
- Closed Monday, Sunday and on Holidays
If you arrive at other hours, check next door at the Match Girl Knitting Shop. If Jackie is there she can assist you with YTA business.
Here’s a list of useful links that you might be interested in checking out.
- Yukon Trapping Regulations Summary. https://yukon.ca/sites/yukon.ca/files/env/env-trapping-regulations-summary.pdf
- Fur Institute of Canada’s Best Trapping Practices. https://fur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/best_trapping_practices-July-2018.pdf